If you love pasta but are sick of the same old spaghetti, try this recipe for Pasta Bolognese! Don't let the name intimidate you--this pasta Bolognese recipe is simple to make. Maple syrup, red wine, and barbecue sauce make this an Italian dish you have to try for yourself. I am pleased to present this video about this easy meat sauce recipe - pasta Bolognese. It's thick, perfect and really a budget friendly recipe .
Extra lean ground beef
Syrup of maple
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Extra virgin olive oil
1) Chop onion, garlic, celery, and carrots in a chopper.
2) Put skillet on medium-high heat and add olive oil and chopped vegetables. Sauté for a couple of minutes or until caramelized.
3) Add ground beef and mix well.
4) Season with salt and pepper and continue to caramelize for about 10 minutes until well caramelized.
5) Add wine and deglaze the pan until all the wine evaporates.
6) Add crushed tomatoes, Italian seasoning, barbecue sauce, and maple syrup. Mix well. Lower the heat and let simmer for another 15-20 minutes.
7) Cook pasta as mentioned on the package. When pasta is cooked, take 1/2 cup of liquids and set aside.
8) Drain pasta and place in a large bowl.
9) Add content of the skillet to the pasta and mix. Add up to 1/2 cup of pasta liquids to the sauce and mix well. (It will prevent dryness of the dish.)
All those who enjoy having Italian cuisine, will surely like this dish. Chef Victoria makes this amazing Pasta Bolognese Sauce in the video. It's simply delicious and you can use this same sauce to make lasagna as well.