This colorful Linguine with Turkey Sausage, Broccoli Rabe and Tomatoes is a perfect side dish for Christmas or even a good main dish for normal dinners. Have a look at this video to get the detailed recipe of this dish.
2 Bunch (200 gm), stalks removed
1 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1 Pound, casings removed
Crushed red pepper
Yellow bell pepper
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
1 Pound (fresh jersey cherry tomatoes used)
1. In a large bring salted water to a boil and cook linguini pasta as per the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. In another pot, bring some water to a boil and put broccoli rabe in it. Allow to cook for 3 minutes and then drain in a colander.
3. In a pan, pour the olive oil and add the turkey sausges breaking them with a wooden spoon. Add garlic, crushed pepper, yellow bell pepper and broccoli rabe. Saute and add in the cherry tomatoes, mix well.
4. Toss to combine everything and add in the linguini. Stir to combine.
5. Serve it as a side dish for your christmas lunch.