The herbs give that classic twist to our favourite garlic bread and takes it to another level.
4 Clove (20 gm), minced (as required)
Flat leaf parsley
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
1 Teaspoon, chopped finely
Extra virgin olive oil
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Ciabatta bread loaf
1 , sliced
2 Tablespoon, cubed
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl mix garlic, olive oil, parsley, oregano and mix them well till combined.
3. Take half portion of the sliced bread. Spread the herb mixture on it. On the other half place butter cubes. Place the buttered portion over the herbed portion to form a sandwich.
4. Wrap this sandwich in a foil and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, let it sit for few minutes and slice it before serving.
6. In a serving plate, serve the herbed garlic bread warm as an appetizer.
Garlic breads are the most easy appetizer or snack items to be served to any guest. Here, the video is showing to make a flavored garlic bread with different kinds of herbs. Check out the recipe right away.