Unique cookery system tried and tested by the author over many years. Easy, economical and nutritious cooking which converts easily to ready meals.
Strong white flour
1 1⁄2 Kilogram
3 Cup (48 tbs)
4 Tablespoon (For dusting)
1. In a large bowl, place flour, add salt and sugar.
2. Mix yeast in a little water, add to the flour, add the remaining water to the flour. Mix well to incorporate all ingredients.
3. Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes, dust with more flour if required. Transfer to the bowl, cover and allow to sit for about 1 hour, dust with more flour if required.
4. Using a hand blender, blend the pasta sauce.
5. Transfer the dough back to a floured surface, knead for few minutes, place it back to the bowl and allow to sit for another 30 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to desired temperature.
7. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
8. On a dusted surface, cut the dough into six portions. Using your hands, stretch one portion to make an 8 to 10 inch circle.
9. Top with pasta sauce, sprinkle cheese. Place on the prepared baking dish and bake for around 20 minutes.
10. Cut into wedges and serve with your choice of beverage.
The dough can be wrapped and refrigerated for 1 to 2 days.
If you are on a tight food budget and cutting down on expenses, don’t call for pizza, make it at home. This recipe shows you how to make the pizza bread from scratch. The recipe will make 2 pizzas and 1 small loaf of the best smoothest bread you have ever eaten. Bread making is easy, cheap and fun and tastes so good when fresh.
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Pizza From Scratch Part 1 Recipe Video