How to prepare Cauliflower Pizza recipe, a delicious low carb, flourless pizza recipe.
2 Cup (32 tbs), tops grated
2 Cup (32 tbs), grated
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 480F.
2. In a pot, cook the cauliflower covered for about 10 minutes. Transfer into a large bowl and allow to cool.
3. Combine cauliflower, egg, cheese( 1 1/2 cups), salt, pepper and oregano. Transfer the mixture onto a baking tray spread evenly.
4. Bake at 480F for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes take it out of the oven, spread tomato sauce on top.
5. Top with cheese( 1/2 cup). Bake at for another 15 minutes or until the base is crispy. Allow to cool slightly.
If you are on a low-carb diet or are allergic to gluten, you may have thought that all pizza recipes are just off limits. Going low carb typically means giving up bread but you can still enjoy a delicious pizza that is low carb and flourless! This recipe is an easy way to get the flavor back into your diet. This video recipe shows you how to make a pizza with cauliflower for any gluten free and low-carb diet. It is also a great way to get your kids to eat cauliflower, a much hated veggie!