This is another delicious dish, tomato sauce with beef for tomato and beef lovers. Serve with spaghetti or rice it is a great dish for dinner. Kids love this recipe specially my daughter, she just adores it. This is just my way to make tomato sauce and i hope you will like it.you can substitute the beef with chicken or any meat. so let’s get started
300 Gram, chopped finely (or chicken)
2 , sliced
3 Clove (15 gm), choppped
Chicken bouillon cube
2 Large (Mashed Or Cut Into Small Pieces)
To Taste (Optional)
1 Packet, cooked
1. Season the beef with half of the chopped onion, half garlic, bouillon cube, black pepper and salt.
2. In a pan, heat oil and fry meat for 5 minutes.
3. Add the remaining onion, garlic, fresh tomato, and tomato paste. Stir and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Pour water, and add black pepper, salt, and chili powder (if using). Cook for 20 minutes, stirring regularly.
5. Serve the sauce with the spaghetti and enjoy!
You must have tried spaghetti Bolognese. What if we twist its flavors to African? Try this Spaghetti with Tomato and Beef Sauce. It is similar to Bolognese but has a touch of Africa in it. Have a look at this video for the recipe and see if you like it.