Bistecca Alla Fiorentina
|T bone steaks/Porterhouse / sirloin steak||3 Pound, cut into 1 inch thick slices|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fresh oregano/1 teaspoon dried oregano||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Pint|
1. Preheat the grll at its highest temperature.
2. In a shallow baking dish place the steak.
3. Add vinegar, garlic, oregano, parsley and oil.
4. Place the steak in the marinade. Turn well so that the meat gets well coated.Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or refrigerate for the same time.
5. In the baking dish place the steak.
6. Remove the marinade.
7. Grill the steak for 4 minutes on all sides, till the meat is done.
8. Serve Bistecca Alla Fiorentina seasoned with salt.