|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Beef broth||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Zucchini||2 Medium, cubed|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce, undrained (1 can)|
|Canned cannellini beans||20 Ounce, undrained (1 can)|
|Elbow macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs), uncooked|
|Finely chopped cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
1) Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat.
2) When hot, add in the onion and celery and saute till tender.
3) Add in the remaining ingredients and allow to boil.
4) Lower the heat and without placing a lid, simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Pour out into soup bowls and garnish with chopped celery.