Pasta Meatball Minestrone
|Lean ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Sweet italian sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Beef broth/Hot water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Beef flavor instant bouillon||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce, undrained, cut up to make 2 cups|
|Uncooked rotini||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Spiral Macaroni)|
|Zucchini||1 Small, sliced|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In large bowl add ground beef, Italian sausage, bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and egg. Combine together.
2. Shape into 3/4-inch meatballs.
3. Arrange meatballs in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
4. Add onion and garlic.
5. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes. Turn once in between.
6. Drain out from casserole.
7. Stir in remaining ingredients except zucchini and Parmesan cheese.
8. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes. Stir in between.
9. Add zucchini and microwave on HIGH for 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in between and cook vegetables and pasta until tender.
10. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.