|Fresh basil/Dried basil - 1 teaspoon||1 Teaspoon, dried|
|Fresh oregano/Dried oregano- 1 teaspoon||1 Tablespoon|
|Double vinaigrette||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brussel sprouts||1 Pound (Fresh)|
|Canned artichoke hearts||16 Ounce, drained and hearts halved (1 Can)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Pound, cleaned|
|Cherry tomatoes||3⁄4 Pound|
|Dried peppperoni/Salami||1 Pound, peeled and cubed|
|Swiss cheese/Other hard cheese||1 Pound, cubed|
|Green spinach olives||5 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
|Canned black olives||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can, Jumbo Sized)|
|Hot pepper pepperoncini||12 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
1) At the bottom of each Brussels sprout, make an X.
2) In a pot of boiling water, place the sprouts.
3) Cook until just tender.
4) Drain them and run under cold water.
5) Drain again to remove excess water.
6) To the vinaigrette, add the basil and oregano.
7) In tow bowls, put equal parts of vinaigrette.
8) In one of the bowls of vinaigrette, put the sprouts, cover, and marinate overnight.
9) Mix the artichoke hearts and mushrooms together in the other bowl of vinaigrette and marinate overnight.
10) Up to 1/2 hour before serving, in a large serving dish, combine the optional hearts of palm, cherry tomatoes, pepperoni or salami, cheese, olives, optional hot peppers, and marinated vegetables with the vinaigrette.
11) Toss well.
12) Serve the antipasto as side dish in your party.