Barry makes a delicious novice style chicken pasta sous vide with a freezer bag.
1 , chopped
2 Clove (10 gm)
1 Teaspoon, finely chopped
100 Gram (cooked according to package direction)
For cream sauce
Chicken stock cube
10 Gram (1 cube)
1. In a freezer bag, add in the red chilli, garlic, parsley, thyme sprigs, chicken breast and wine. Remove the air from the bag and tie.
2. In a saucepan, heat water and place the chicken pouch to cook for 20 – 25 minutes on low heat.
3. For cream sauce – in another saucepan, pour in the cream and crush the chicken stock cube.
4. Pour in the wine and take off the chicken pouch. Snip the bag and pour the juice into the cream mixture. Stir well.
5. Place the saucepan over the stove. Separate the chicken from the veggies. Blend the veggies and add into the cream sauce. Stir in the flour and whisk well.
6. Simultaneously heat a griddle pan and place the chicken. Cook for a few minutes on both sides.
7. In a bowl, place the drained pasta and pour in the sauce mix well.
8. Take off the chicken and slice.
9. Serve pasta in a plate and top with chicken slices. Drizzle in the remaining sauce and serve.
Pasta dishes don't have to be that complicated at all. In fact, in this video, you'll learn how to make a simple Sous Vide Chicken Pasta. Barry makes an excellent pasta dish here. You are free to use the pasta of your choice to make this dish. Enjoy the video.