Italian style Stuffed Mushrooms
|Large mushrooms||8 Ounce (Fresh)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Swiss, Mozzarella Or Cheddar)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Wash mushrooms. Remove the stems and cut it.
2. In 1-quart casserole, take mushroom stems, onion and butter. Toss it well.
3. Cover and microwave at High for 2 minutes, or until it becomes tender.
4. Combine bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings. Toss it well.
5. Fill it in mushroom caps.
6. In a plate, place paper towel. Arrange caps filled with the stuffing over it such that the larger caps are around the border of the plate.
7. Microwave on High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until mushrooms are cooked. Remember to rotate plate once or twice during cooking.
8. Serve Stuffed Mushrooms with a leaf salad of watercress.
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 96
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.8%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.6 mg9.9%
Sodium 338 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 20% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet