Italian style Stuffed Mushrooms
|Large mushrooms||8 Ounce (Fresh)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Swiss, Mozzarella Or Cheddar)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Wash mushrooms. Remove the stems and cut it.
2. In 1-quart casserole, take mushroom stems, onion and butter. Toss it well.
3. Cover and microwave at High for 2 minutes, or until it becomes tender.
4. Combine bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings. Toss it well.
5. Fill it in mushroom caps.
6. In a plate, place paper towel. Arrange caps filled with the stuffing over it such that the larger caps are around the border of the plate.
7. Microwave on High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until mushrooms are cooked. Remember to rotate plate once or twice during cooking.
8. Serve Stuffed Mushrooms with a leaf salad of watercress.