How to make a really tasty, simple pasta bake.....if I can do this, anyone can!
8 , chunked
100 Gram (basil and tomato sauce)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
125 Gram, sliced
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a saucepan, boil water and add in the pasta. Cook according to package directions for 20 minutes.
3. In a grilling pan, cook the sausages until done.
4. In a deep pan, add in the pasta sauce and water. Stir in the sausages and season with salt, pepper, parsley and basil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Drain the pasta and bring back to the saucepan.
6. Pour in the sausage sauce and mix well all the ingredients.
7. Transfer pasta to a casserole dish and place mozzarella over it. Grill for 5 minutes.
8. Garnish the pasta with basil and serve.
If you like the mozzarella in general, you absolutely love this recipe - Cheesy Sausage Pasta Bake! It could be a bit fattening, but it is delicious nevertheless. Watch and learn this simple recipe from this video. Enjoy!