Linguine with Clam Sauce
|Uncooked linguine||8 Ounce|
|Canned clams||13 Ounce, minced, undrained (2 cans, 6 1/2-ounce each)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, chopped|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Cook linguine in a Dutch oven as per package directions. Drain and keep on oven.
2) Drain clams and save liquid. Keep aside.
3) In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil and saute onion until tender.
4) Fold in clam liquid and simmer for 15 minutes.
5) Add clams, parsley, and garlic powder. Heat evenly.
6) Add this mixture to the linguine and toss well.
7) Cook until thoroughly heated.
8) Serve Linguine With Clam Sauce hot.
Calories 430 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.4 mg26.1%
Sodium 109.4 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.8%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 31 g61.4%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 45.6%
Calcium 11% Iron 151.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet