|Cabbage||1⁄2 Medium, coarsely chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, coarsely chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Beef bouillon cubes||5|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Spaghetti||1⁄4 Pound, broken up|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, sliced|
|Canned red kidney beans||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2) Add onion, cabbage, garlic powder, parsley, pepper and oregano. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Add bouillon cubes, water and tomatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Stir in zucchini, spaghetti and beans. Cook for about 10 minutes or until spaghetti is done, stirring constantly.
5) Spoon out the Minestrone in bowls and serve immediately.