Minestrone and Spaghetti Bolognese
|Raw minced beef||1 Pound|
|Minestrone soup||6 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Boiled spaghetti||8 Ounce (Plain Variety)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon (Leveled) (A Little)|
1) In a saucepan, place the minced beef.
2) Stir in the minestrone soup and water.
3) Stir continuously and bring to a boil.
4) Cover and simmer over a low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Spoon the sauce over the hot cooked pasta and toss gently.
6) Serve the Quick Spaghetti Bolognese immediately with grated Parmesan cheese.
Calories 312 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.7%
Trans Fat 0.9 g
Cholesterol 72.5 mg24.2%
Sodium 150.8 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.5%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 27 g53.1%
Vitamin A 5.9% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet