Minestrone and Spaghetti Bolognese
|Raw minced beef||1 Pound|
|Minestrone soup||6 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Boiled spaghetti||8 Ounce (Plain Variety)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon (Leveled) (A Little)|
1) In a saucepan, place the minced beef.
2) Stir in the minestrone soup and water.
3) Stir continuously and bring to a boil.
4) Cover and simmer over a low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Spoon the sauce over the hot cooked pasta and toss gently.
6) Serve the Quick Spaghetti Bolognese immediately with grated Parmesan cheese.