Gnocchi of Potatoes
|Instant potato||4 Ounce (1 Large Packet)|
|Salted water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Required)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, prepare the instant potato as per package directions.
3) Stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add the beaten egg, flour and grated Gruyere cheese; mix thoroughly.
5) Shape this potato mixture into small round balls.
6) Roll the balls in flour and slightly flatten them.
7) In a pan with boiling salted water, cook the balls for 6 minutes without boiling.
8) Put these in tomato sauce
Calories 147 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68.1 mg22.7%
Sodium 154.2 mg6.4%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.72 g2.9%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 4 g7.5%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.4% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet