Gnocchi Of Potatoes
|Instant potato||4 Ounce (1 Large Packet)|
|Salted water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Required)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, prepare the instant potato as per package directions.
3) Stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add the beaten egg, flour and grated Gruyere cheese; mix thoroughly.
5) Shape this potato mixture into small round balls.
6) Roll the balls in flour and slightly flatten them.
7) In a pan with boiling salted water, cook the balls for 6 minutes without boiling.
8) Put these in tomato sauce