Health and Fiber Rich Roman Capsicums
|Green capsicums||4 Large|
|Onion||1 Large, peeled, sliced|
|Canned tomatoes||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Arrange the capsicums on a baking tray and grill for a few minutes. Turn them around till the vegetables has blisters all over.
3) Take the capsicums out of the oven. Let cool slightly. Then, rub their skin off.
4) Slice each capsicum into 6 pieces. Take out their seeds.
5) In a frying pan, heat oil. Add in the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
6) Add in drained tomatoes, salt and pepper.
7) Cook the mixture uncovered.
8) Lastly, add in the grilled capsicums. Cook for about 10 minutes or till they become crisp.
9) Stir the mixture in between so it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
10) Roman Capsicums can be served hot or cold. Garnish the serving plate with tomato slices around the edges.