Italian Style Snap Beans
|Snap beans||1 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), sliced|
|Grated parmesan/Mozzarella||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Wash the beans, remove the ends and cut them into 1-inch pieces.
2) Steam them for about 5 minutes or until soft but crunchy.
3) Drain the beans well.
4) In a large skillet, heat the oil.
5) Lightly saute the garlic.
6) Add beans and saute them. Let them cook for 5-10 minutes until tender.
7) Keep stirring.
8) Season the beans with cheese and parsley.
9) Mix everything perfectly.
10) Serve the dish piping hot.