Italian Style Snap Beans
|Snap beans||1 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), sliced|
|Grated parmesan/Mozzarella||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Wash the beans, remove the ends and cut them into 1-inch pieces.
2) Steam them for about 5 minutes or until soft but crunchy.
3) Drain the beans well.
4) In a large skillet, heat the oil.
5) Lightly saute the garlic.
6) Add beans and saute them. Let them cook for 5-10 minutes until tender.
7) Keep stirring.
8) Season the beans with cheese and parsley.
9) Mix everything perfectly.
10) Serve the dish piping hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 837 Calories from Fat 559
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g97.4%
Saturated Fat 16.7 g83.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.9 mg18.3%
Sodium 986.8 mg41.1%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.4%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 33 g65.9%
Vitamin A 18.2% Vitamin C 19.2%
Calcium 71.1% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet