|Green beans||1 Pound, drained (1 Can Whole Blue Lake Brand)|
|Bottled oil and vinegar dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushroom gravy||11 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon|
|Salami||16 Ounce, sliced (2 Packages)|
|Frankfurter rolls||16 , toasted|
1. Take a pie plate and keep the beans in it; sprinkle oil-and-vinegar dressing over it; let stand 30 minutes to season.
2. In a small saucepan, heat mushroom gravy with catsup till it comes to a boil. Then stir in horseradish and remove from heat.
3. Using a knife, slit each frankfurter lengthwise; stuff each with 3 beans.
4. Carefully, wrap a slice of salami around each; secure with wooden picks.
5. Keep them on a grill that is about 6 inches above hot coals.
6. Cook, turning and basting often with mushroom sauce for 10 minutes, or until crispy-brown.
7. Serve the Italian Beanies toasted frankfurter rolls.
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 185
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.6%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.4 mg13.5%
Sodium 966.2 mg40.3%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 16 g31.1%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 20.5% Iron 21.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet