|Double cream/Whipping cream||200 Milliliter|
|Caster sugar||5 Tablespoon|
|Sponge finger biscuits||200 Gram|
|Cocoa powder||2 Tablespoon, sifted|
1. In a bowl add amaretto and coffee and soak the sponge biscuits in it.
2. Whip the cream and a tablespoon of sugar using hand blender.
3. Beat remaining sugar with egg yolks until it becomes creamy.
4. Spoon the mascarpone little by little.
5. Stir in whipped cream.
6. Take a big mould, arrange soaked sponge biscuits in its base and top it with mascarpone cream.
7. Place another layer of sponge biscuits and top it with remaining cream.
8. Sprinkle cocoa powder over its surface and refrigerate the dessert.
9. Serve the Tiramisu with chocolate covered raisins or chocolate covered strawberries.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4554 Calories from Fat 3241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 362 g557.4%
Saturated Fat 134.6 g673.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1375.3 mg458.4%
Sodium 537.3 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 260 g86.5%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40.1%
Sugars 150.9 g
Protein 70 g139.5%
Vitamin A 140.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 64.5% Iron 32.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet