|Double cream/Whipping cream||200 Milliliter|
|Caster sugar||5 Tablespoon|
|Sponge finger biscuits||200 Gram|
|Cocoa powder||2 Tablespoon, sifted|
1. In a bowl add amaretto and coffee and soak the sponge biscuits in it.
2. Whip the cream and a tablespoon of sugar using hand blender.
3. Beat remaining sugar with egg yolks until it becomes creamy.
4. Spoon the mascarpone little by little.
5. Stir in whipped cream.
6. Take a big mould, arrange soaked sponge biscuits in its base and top it with mascarpone cream.
7. Place another layer of sponge biscuits and top it with remaining cream.
8. Sprinkle cocoa powder over its surface and refrigerate the dessert.
9. Serve the Tiramisu with chocolate covered raisins or chocolate covered strawberries.