Chicken Cacciatore Using Red Wine
|Chicken breasts||24 Ounce (4 In Number, 6 Ounce / 175 Grams Each)|
|Canned tomatoes||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Button onions||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Red wine||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Dried marjoram||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Dried sage||1 Pinch|
|Chicken stock cubes||2|
|Water||1 Pint (575 Milliliter)|
|Corn flour||12 Milliliter (1 Level Tablespoon)|
1. Remove and discard skin from chicken breasts.
2. Dice tomatoes.
3. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
4. In a saucepan, put together diced tomatoes along with their juices, onions, mushrooms and red wine; bring mixture to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in herbs, water, and stock cubes; bring back to boil.
6. In a cup, mix corn flour in little cold water and stir into the sauce.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. In a casserole dish, place chicken and pour sauce on top and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
9. In a soup plate, serve hot Chicken Cacciatore either with rice or noodles.