Trofie Al Ragu E Pesto - Trofie With A Touch Of Meat And Pesto
|Trofie pasta||320 Gram|
|Pesto sauce||50 Gram|
|Bolognese sauce||150 Gram|
|For the pesto sauce|
|Basil||4 Cup (64 tbs) (4 Handfuls)|
|Pine nuts||20 Gram|
|Pecorino cheese||25 Gram|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|For the bolognese sauce|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Beef||200 Gram, minced|
|Dried mushrooms||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Parmesan||40 Gram, finely grated|
|Red wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. For Preparing Bolognese Meat Sauce
2. Take a pan and add little oil, lightly brown the chopped onion, and cook it with chopped mushrooms and minced meat.
3. Add tomatoes and little wine to the mixture and simmer it on low heat for about 90 minutes.
4. For preparing Pesto Sauce
5. Clean and dry the basil, and blend it along garlic (optional), pine nuts and little salt in a hand blender or food processor.
6. Spoon the cheese little by little into the blender along with olive oil until the paste is formed.
7. Add water to the sauce and keep it aside.
8. Take a frying pan, and add lots of salted water, and boil the pasta until al dente.
9. Drain the pasta and add it back to the frying pan with meat sauce.
10. Toss the pasta well with sauce and with a knob of butter.
11. Serve the Trofie with a tablespoon of pesto sauce.