|Veal round steak||1 Pound (1/4 Inch Thick)|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) (Small Clove)|
|White cooking wine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canned sliced carrots||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Cherry tomatoes||14 , halved|
|Chopped parsley||2 Teaspoon (Or As Needed)|
1) Chop the veal into 2-inch pieces and season it with salt, pepper, and thyme.
2) Take a large frying pan and heat oil, saute veal and garlic until meat is browned. Remove garlic.
3) Add wine and cover. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
4) Stir in carrots and tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes, until meat is tender.
5) Sprinkle parsley and serve over rice or noodles.