Lasagna Alla Bolognese
|Lasagna sheets||280 Gram|
|For making bolognese sauce|
|Minced beef||200 Gram|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried mushrooms||1 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan||40 Gram, finely grated|
|For bechamel sauce|
|Butter||4 1⁄2 Teaspoon (3 Dessertspoon)|
|Flour||4 1⁄2 Teaspoon (3 Dessertspoon)|
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. For Preparing Bolognese Meat Sauce
3. Take a pan and add little oil, lightly brown the chopped onion, and cook it with chopped mushrooms and minced meat.
4. Add tomatoes and parmesan to the mixture and simmer it on low heat for about 90 minutes.
5. For preparing Bechamel Sauce
6. Take a skillet, melt some butter, add flour and cook until it starts bubbling. Add milk; cook until the mixture is soft. Cook for the additional time until the sauce thickens.
7. Brush butter over lasagna sheets (6 cm x 8 cm).
8. Arrange lasagna sheets on a large ovenproof dish and layer it with bechamel sauce, Bolognese sauce and top it with parmesan cheese.
9. Spoon knobs of melted butter over lasagna sheets and cook them in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
10. Serve the Lasagne Bolognese hot.