|Mascarpone cheese||36 Ounce (4 Cartons Of 9 Ounce Each)|
|Caster sugar||1 1⁄2 Ounce (40 Grams)|
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Kahlua/Other coffee-flavored liqueur||8 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter)|
|Strong black coffee||14 Fluid Ounce (425 Milliliter)|
|Savoiardi||30 (Italian Sponge Fingers)|
|Cocoa powder||3 Tablespoon (For Dredging)|
1. In a bowl beat mascarpone cheese, sugar and egg yolks with an electric mixer until evenly blended and creamy.
2. Whisk the egg whites until standing in stiff peaks and fold into the mascarpone mixture.
3. Into a glass serving bowl spoon about one quarter of the mixture.
4. In a shallow dish mix the liqueur and coffee together.
5. taking one at a time dip 10 of the savoiardi in this mixture for 10-15 seconds turning once so they become soaked through and do not lose their shape.
6. Place each one on top of the mascarpone, making a single layer of savoiardi that covers the mascarpone completely.
7. Cover the savoiardi with one third of the remaining mascarpone, then dip another 10 savoiardi in the liqueur and coffee mixture.
8. Layer them in the bowl as before and repeat with another layer of mascarpone and savoiardi.
9. Then spread the remaining mascarpone over the top and swirl with a palette knife.
10. Sift cocoa powder liberally all over the top.
11. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 24 hours.
12. Serve the tiramisu chilled with garnish as desired.