Premio Italian Sausage and Potato Medley
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Idaho baking potatoes||4 , peeled and cut in chunks|
|Sweet mild italian sausages||8 , split in half lengthwise (Premio)|
|Onions||3 Cup (48 tbs), cut in 1/2 inch dice|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Balsamic vinegar||3 Ounce|
|Grain mustard/Deli mustard||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh rosemary/2 tablespoons dried rosemary||6 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In an ovenproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add potatoes and coat them well with oil.
4. Further, add sausages and onions followed by salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes.
6. Combine vinegar, mustard and rosemary and pour over the baked contents until coated.
7. If the sausages and potatoes have been cooked properly by now, top the dish with bread crumbs and brown in the oven at 400°F.
8. In case the sausages and potatoes are not cooked, return them to the oven to finish cooking, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and brown at 400°F.
9. Serve at once.