Polenta with Meat Sauce
|Cornmeal||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Slow pot meat sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In the slow cooker, combine together the cornmeal and 2 cups of water. Mix well.
2) Add the remaining water along with the salt.
3) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hour, till the concoction is so thick that a spoon will stand in it.
4) Into a buttered 1 ½-quart mold, pour the preparation. Let it cool.
5) Cut the polenta into slices and place them around a large serving plate.
5) With Slow-Pot Meat Sauce, fill the center of the plate.
6) Serve right away, while still fresh. Spoon Slow-Meat Sauce over the pieces before serving, if preferred.