|Egg yolks||6 , lightly beaten|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs), scalded|
|Marsala wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mascarpone cheese||8 Ounce (fresh)|
|Strong brewed espresso||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Amaretto cookies||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crumbled|
|Fresh mint leaves||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Bittersweet chocolate shavings||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Raspberries||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, salt and sugar and mix well.
3. Place over double boiler and whisk till eggs start to thicken.
4. Add milk and whisk for 8 more minutes.
5. Remove off flame, add wine and cheese and whisk till mixture is thick and smooth. Refrigerate till set.
6. Dip ladyfingers in espresso and line sides and bottom of a serving bowl.
7. Apply 1/3 cup whipped cream uniformly over ladyfingers and top with set custard.
8. Apply remaining whipped cream uniformly and top with chocolate shavings, berries and cookie crumbs.
9. Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3340 Calories from Fat 2098
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 236 g363.7%
Saturated Fat 131.1 g655.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1772.5 mg590.8%
Sodium 734.4 mg30.6%
Total Carbohydrates 228 g75.9%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.3%
Sugars 153.4 g
Protein 61 g122.8%
Vitamin A 196% Vitamin C 117.2%
Calcium 130.5% Iron 35%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet