|Egg yolks||6 , lightly beaten|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs), scalded|
|Marsala wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mascarpone cheese||8 Ounce (fresh)|
|Strong brewed espresso||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Amaretto cookies||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crumbled|
|Fresh mint leaves||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Bittersweet chocolate shavings||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Raspberries||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, salt and sugar and mix well.
3. Place over double boiler and whisk till eggs start to thicken.
4. Add milk and whisk for 8 more minutes.
5. Remove off flame, add wine and cheese and whisk till mixture is thick and smooth. Refrigerate till set.
6. Dip ladyfingers in espresso and line sides and bottom of a serving bowl.
7. Apply 1/3 cup whipped cream uniformly over ladyfingers and top with set custard.
8. Apply remaining whipped cream uniformly and top with chocolate shavings, berries and cookie crumbs.
9. Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.