Italian Eggs With Cheese
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped for 1/2 cup|
|Green pepper||1 Small, chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 stick)|
|Eggs||8 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄4 Pound, cubed|
|Tomato||1 , cut in thin wedges|
1. In large frying pan saute onion and green pepper in butter or margarine just until soft
2. Remove pan from heat to cool slightly;
3. In small bowl mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper, then stir into frying pan.
4. Cook stirring often, with spatula, from bottom of pan, 10 to 12 minutes until creamy-soft.
5. Remove pan from heat (eggs will continue to cook from their own heat) and fold in mozzarella cheese and tomato wedges.
6. Serve with browned heat-and-serve sausages.