Happy Halloween Month Everyone! If you haven't figured it out yet, we LOVE Halloween. This means that instead of the usual 2 shows per month, we're doing 4 in October--and we're all dressed up for all of 'em :D
To start of our month-long festivities, we're sharing our recipe for 'Snackulas' .
For the crostini
French bread loaf
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or more for brushing)
3 Tablespoon, chiffonade
4 Small, chopped finely
2 Clove (10 gm)
For the vinaigrette
White wine vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Brush olive oil over the bread slices and bake it for around 10 minutes or till the bread is crispy and brown. Remove from oven and let it cool completely.
3. In a bowl mix tomatoes and basil.
4. In another bowl mix olive oil, vinegar and salt. Pour it into the bowl with tomatoes and basil. Toss well to mix.
5. Brush the baked and cool bread slices with garlic cloves if desired.
6. In a serving plate, serve the Crostini with the tomato mix.