Wisconsin Potatoes Pesto Potato Salad
|Russet potatoes||12 Pound (Wisconsin)|
|Green onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), minced|
|Anchovy fillets||2 Ounce, minced|
|Balsamic vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared pesto||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Celery||4 Cup (64 tbs), sliced|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
1. In large saucepan cover potatoes with water, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered with lid tilted, 20-30 minutes until tender.
2. Drain potatoes and slice 1/2 inch thick.
3. In a small bowl combine green onions, anchovies, sugar, salt, vinegar and oil and mix well.
4. Add pesto and blend well.
5. Pour dressing over warm potato slices, mix gently and cool to room temperature.
6. Add celery and parsley, mix gently and serve.