13 Ounce, chopped / minced with liquid (2 Cans Of 6 1/2 Ounce Each)
8 Ounce (1 Bottle)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked (Fresh Ones)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked and sliced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped and drained
4 Cup (64 tbs) (Serve Hot)
1) Take a large skillet and cook bacon in it, until crisp.
2) Remove bacons and cook garlic in mushrooms in the drippings, keeping the flame medium.
3) Add flour and then stir in the reserved clam liquid, cream, basil and clam liquid. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4) Add broccoli, tomatoes, carrots and clams. Heat for some time.
5) Pour over linguine and garnish with bacon.