Clam Linguine Primavera
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Canned clams||13 Ounce, chopped / minced with liquid (2 Cans Of 6 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Clam juice||8 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|Coffee cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Basil leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Broccoli flowerets||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked (Fresh Ones)|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked and sliced|
|Fresh tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped and drained|
|Cooked linguine||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Serve Hot)|
1) Take a large skillet and cook bacon in it, until crisp.
2) Remove bacons and cook garlic in mushrooms in the drippings, keeping the flame medium.
3) Add flour and then stir in the reserved clam liquid, cream, basil and clam liquid. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4) Add broccoli, tomatoes, carrots and clams. Heat for some time.
5) Pour over linguine and garnish with bacon.
Calories 456 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129.5 mg43.2%
Sodium 399.1 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.4%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 36 g71.3%
Vitamin A 85.2% Vitamin C 70.8%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 157.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet