The Hippy Gourmet makes Tuscan Soup
|White beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sage leaves||25 Gram|
|Tomato paste||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Soak the beans overnight.
2. In a deep dish, boil the soaked beans for 60 minutes.
3. In another deep dish, heat oil, add garlic and sage, cook for 2 minutes and discard the garlic and sage.
4. Add tomato paste and beans along, mash the beans slightly, add 75% of the broth.
5. Add salt and pepper, simmer for 20 minutes, add the remaining broth, if required.
6. In a serving bowl, place some slices of bread, pour 1 cup of soup, place another layer of bread and pour one more layer of soup. Pour a spoon of olive oil on top. Garnish with fresh coriander and parsley.