The Hippy Gourmet makes Roasted Potatoes with Kale Pesto
|Red potato||300 Gram|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Ground paprika||1⁄4 Tablespoon|
|For kale pesto|
|Kale bunch||200 Gram|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Walnut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||8 Large|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat the oven at 450F.
2. Par boil red potatoes, and dice into 4 pieces.
3. Remove the stems from kale leaves.
4. For Roasted potatoes, in a mixing bowl, place potatoes, olive oil, salt, paprika, white pepper, seasoned salt and toss gently to mix all ingredients.
5. In a baking tray, arrange the potatoes in a single layer, sprinkle some ground paprika.
6. Bake at 450F for 40 minutes.
7. For Kale pesto, in a deep pan place the kale leaves.
8. In another pan boil water with salt.
9. Pour the boiling water onto the kale, boil for another 10 minutes.
10. In a frying pan, dry roast the walnuts.
11. In a blender, place garlic and walnuts and blend. Add drained kale leaves, Parmesan cheese and olive oil, blend again.
12. Sprinkle some shredded Parmesan onto the baked potato and serve hot with kale pesto.