|Condensed bean and bacon soup||11 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dill pickle||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Grated onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Bologna||1 Pound (Thick Slices, 1/4 Inch Each)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1. In a bowl mix pickle, onion and soup. Put equal quantity of this mixture on every slice of bologna.
2. Fold bologna slices and fasten them well with skewers or toothpicks.
3. Place the fastened bologna in shallow baking dish.( 12 x 8 x 2 inches)
4. Preheat oven at 350°F.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.
6. Sprinkle paprika and cheese in the baking dish. Bake further for 10 minutes.
7. Serve Bologna bundles with cheese.