Fast Pesto Lasagne
|Chopped frozen spinach||250 Gram|
|Single cream||350 Milliliter|
|Pesto||500 Gram (1 jar)|
|Minced beef||450 Gram|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as needed)|
|Lasagna sheet||1⁄2 Pound (as needed)|
1. In a pan, defrost frozen spinach in boiling water for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and drain and in colander.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine spinach with pesto and cream. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, place meat and season with salt and pepper.
5. Place a pan on flame and cook meat until nice, brown, and cooked through. Drain off the grease.
6. Transfer the meat into the bowl with spinach and cream mixture. Stir well.
7. Take a baking dish and lay lasagna sheets to cover the bottom.
8. Spread some meat mixture on top and then lay another layer of lasagna sheet. Repeat the layers if desired.
9. Finally lay another layer of sheet and sprinkle cheese on top.
10. Pop in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until nice and brown on top, turning once half way through.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 660 Calories from Fat 446
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.6%
Saturated Fat 16.6 g82.8%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 77.5 mg25.8%
Sodium 893.1 mg37.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 23 g46.5%
Vitamin A 80.4% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 26.2% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet