Barry makes a rediculously quick and yummy pasta dish.
20 Gram, chopped (fat removed)
50 Gram, diced
2 , sliced
1 Clove (5 gm), chopped
1. In a saucepan, boil water and add in the gnocchi. Cook according to package directions.
2. In a saucepan, heat olive oil and add in the bacon. Stir for a few minutes and add in the onion and sauté for a few seconds.
3. Add in the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Followed by milk, dried basil, and cream cheese. Stir well and let it cook for a few minutes.
4. Drain the gnocchi and add into the sauce mix well.
5. Serve Mushroom Gnocchi with toasted bread.