1. In a saucepan, boil water and add in the fettuccine. Cook according to the package direction.
2. In another saucepan, mix together flour and butter. Cook for a few minutes.
3. Pour in the milk, double cream and white wine. Whisk well and let it cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
4. Season with onion salt, black pepper and parsley. Add in the grated cheese and stir well. Set aside.
5. In a griddle pan, heat oil and place the chicken. Cook until done from both sides. Into the same pan add in the prawns and grill until done.
6. Drain the fettuccine and place into the same saucepan. Pour in the white sauce and toss well.
7. In a serving plate, place rocket salad and fettuccine. Top with chicken and prawns. Serve and enjoy.