Barry makes a very quick and light vegetarian dish
200 Gram, sliced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Red pepper sauce
1. In a large saucepan, boil water and add in the tagliatelle pasta and cook for 7 – 9 minutes.
2. In a bowl, place the aubergine and drizzle in the olive oil. Toss well and set aside.
3. Heat a saucepan on high and pour in the water. Add in the caster sugar and dissolve.
4. Add in the walnuts and stir until water is absorbed. Set aside.
5. Heat a griddle pan and place the aubergine in 2 batches. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
6. Drain the tagliatelle and place back into the saucepan. Add in the aubergine, parsley, red pepper sauce and sugar coated walnuts. Toss well all the ingredients.
7. Garnish the aubergine and pasta with parsley and serve.