1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease the baking pan with olive oil.
2. Make incision in chicken breasts and set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix together pesto and mascarpone cheese.
4. Stuff the chicken breasts with the pesto mixture and brush some olive oil over it. Dredge the chicken n breadcrumbs and place into the prepared pan.
5. Top the chicken with vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle in 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
6. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are done.
7. Take out the pan from the oven and add in the pine nuts. Bake for additional 2 minutes.
8. Garnish the chicken with basil and serve.