Pesto Stuffed Chicken Bake
|Potatoes||200 Gram, cubed|
|Asparagus spears||8 , washed (bottom plucked and discarded)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), washed|
|Mushrooms||3 , thinly sliced|
|Green pesto sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Marscapone cheeses||100 Gram|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Basil leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease the baking pan with olive oil.
2. Make incision in chicken breasts and set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix together pesto and mascarpone cheese.
4. Stuff the chicken breasts with the pesto mixture and brush some olive oil over it. Dredge the chicken n breadcrumbs and place into the prepared pan.
5. Top the chicken with vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle in 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
6. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are done.
7. Take out the pan from the oven and add in the pine nuts. Bake for additional 2 minutes.
8. Garnish the chicken with basil and serve.
Calories 603 Calories from Fat 351
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.2%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g51.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 131.5 mg43.8%
Sodium 455.4 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 45 g89.9%
Vitamin A 15.6% Vitamin C 26.8%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet