Barry makes a very gorgeous tasting, yet lazy pasta bake.
400 Gram, sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
500 Gram, thawed
1 , chopped
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/ 350 degrees F.
2. In a large sauce pan, boil water and add in the pasta and cook according to the package direction.
3. In a sauté pan, heat olive oil and add in the onion. Sauté for 5 – 10 minutes.
4. Add in the mushrooms and sweat for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in the canned tomatoes and let it simmer for 5 – 10 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
7. Meanwhile drain the pasta and place in a large bowl. Add in the tuna flakes and spinach. Stir well and set aside.
8. Pour the tomato sauce over the pasta mixture and mix well.
9. Place the pasta mixture in a casserole dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
10. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
11. Garnish the pasta with some cheese and serve.