Barry cooks a simple, tasty squid dish dressed as a pirate.
1⁄2 Tablespoon (Boiled in salt water)
50 Gram, sliced
1⁄2 , juiced
Zest of lemon
Zest of lime
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
1 Small, finely chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a saucepan, boil salted water and add in the linguini. Cook according to the package directions.
2. Drain the linguini and set aside.
3. In a bowl, add in the squid, lemon juice, lime juice, lemon zest, lime zest, parsley and red chili. Marinade well and set aside for 10 minutes.
4. Heat a pan on high and stir in the marinated squid.
5. Pour in the rose wine and stir for a few minutes.
6. Add in the peas and linguini. Cook for 4 minutes.
7. Garnish linguini pasta with parsley and serve.