Barry makes a very quick and filling bake, full of flavour - good times!
3 , thinly sliced
To Taste, grounded
150 Gram, grated
1 Can (10 oz)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped
50 Gram, finely chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 5.
2. In a casserole dish, pour in the olive oil and add in the chicken breasts.
3. Season with black pepper and seasoning mix. Rub the chicken with hands.
4. Top the chicken with mozzarella and set aside.
5. In a large bowl, mix together cold water, stuffing mix, passata, onion garlic and basil.
6. Spread the mixture over the chicken. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
7. Serve Chicken Bruschetta with green salad.