|Olive oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|For tomato sauce|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Canned cherry tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Basil leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), torn|
|Marscapone cheeses||4 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 5.
2. For Chicken – in a saucepan, heat the oil and place the chicken breast. Cook until brown from both sides.
3. For Sauce – in a deep pan, heat oil and add in the onion and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add in the cherry tomatoes and simmer for a few minutes.
5. Season the sauce with salt and pepper and crush the tomatoes with wooden spoon. Simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Take off the pan from the stove and add in the half of basil and mascarpone cheese. Mix well.
7. Place the chicken breast into a casserole dish and pour in the sauce.
8. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
9. Cook pasta in boiling water according to the package direction.
10. Garnish Chicken Cacciatore with basil leaves and serve with pasta.
Calories 1173 Calories from Fat 351
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.4%
Saturated Fat 11.2 g56.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 237.6 mg79.2%
Sodium 591.2 mg24.6%
Total Carbohydrates 100 g33.2%
Dietary Fiber 8 g31.8%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 99 g197.8%
Vitamin A 31.9% Vitamin C 39.3%
Calcium 14.4% Iron 37.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet