Barry makes an tasty simple pasta dish with chicken and bacon.
1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped
2 , chopped
10 Gram, chopped
6 , fat removed and sliced
3 , cubed
400 Gram (cook according to package direction)
To Taste, grounded
20 Gram, grated
1. In a saucepan, boil water and cook fusilli according to package direction.
2. Drain the pasta and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, add in the chicken and bacon. Cook for a few minutes.
4. Add in the green onion and garlic. Sauté for a few minutes.
5. Turn the heat to low and pour in the heavy cream. Mix well.
6. In a large bowl, place the fusilli and pour in the chicken sauce.
7. Add in the Parmesan cheese and basil leaves. Season with black pepper and toss well all the ingredients.
8. Garnish the fusilli with some more parmesan and basil. Serve and enjoy!