1. In a bowl, take beans and add water. Soak it overnight.
2. In a pot, take the beans.
3. Cut celery and onions and add it to the broth
4. Add diced carrots to the broth.
5. Add salt and bring it to a boil.
6. Reduce flame and let it simmer for around 1 ½ to 2 hours.
7. Serve Bean Soup as it is or if need be puree it.
Looking for the easiest soup you can make? Check this Bean Soup. This is the simplest of soup which uses few ingredients and involves less effort. All you need to do is toss the ingredients together, bring it to a boil and let it simmer. Your delicious soup is ready to serve!