1. Cut up the spare ribs into thick chunks and set aside in a bowl.
2. To this bowl now sprinkle all the spices and pour in the water. Stir well with a spoon or hands to mix the ingredients and refrigerate.
3. Rinse the sausage casings well under warm water.
4. Now dunk these casings into a bowl of clean water and allow it to set for 45 mins to an hour.
5. Add the refrigerated meat to the grinder and grind well. Put the meat back into the refrigerator.
6. Remove the casing from the water and rinse it once again under tap water.
7. Assemble the sausage filler. Spray some oil on the nozzle to allow the filling to pass easily to the casing.
Put the casing to the nozzle.
8. Now slowly fill the casing with the ground cured meat.
9. Your homemade sausage is now ready to be used in your favorite dishes and enjoyed!
If you need a dish that promises unusual texture and a mouthful of flavors, homemade sausage it is. If you thought homemade sausage was hard to make, all you need to do is to tune into this video to settle your doubts for good. Delicious and fun to make, this is one dish that won't disappoint. Stream on for further inspiration.