Italian Tomato Salad
|Coarsely chopped tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped red onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Italian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Wish - Bone)|
|Dry red wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh basil/1 teaspoon dry basil, chopped / crushed||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a large bowl and combine onion and tomatoes.
2) Take another small mixing bowl and combine Italian dressing, soy sauce, red wine and basil. Blend well.
3) Pour the prepared dressing over the vegetables and toss nicely.
4) Fill the mixture in a 1-quart jar and secure the lid tightly. Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight, turning the jar occasionally.
5) Serve with lunch or dinner and simply enjoy!
TIP - Italian Tomato Salad Topping can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.