Italian Tomato Salad
|Coarsely chopped tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped red onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Italian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Wish - Bone)|
|Dry red wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh basil/1 teaspoon dry basil, chopped / crushed||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a large bowl and combine onion and tomatoes.
2) Take another small mixing bowl and combine Italian dressing, soy sauce, red wine and basil. Blend well.
3) Pour the prepared dressing over the vegetables and toss nicely.
4) Fill the mixture in a 1-quart jar and secure the lid tightly. Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight, turning the jar occasionally.
5) Serve with lunch or dinner and simply enjoy!
TIP - Italian Tomato Salad Topping can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 525 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.2%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3564.7 mg148.5%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.3 g33.1%
Sugars 31.8 g
Protein 8 g15.5%
Vitamin A 76.6% Vitamin C 98.1%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet