All-purpose flour - 1/4 cup
Paprika - 1/2 teaspoon
Dried oregano leaves - 1/2 teaspoon, crushed
Garlic salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Ready-to-cook broiler-fryer chicken - 1 (2 ½ to 3 pound), cut up
Link sausages - 1/2 pound, sliced
Tomatoes - 1 (16-ounce) can, cut up
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, paprika, dried oregano leaves, garlic salt and 2 teaspoons salt.
3. Add chicken pieces and mix to coat with flour mixture.
4. In a shallow baking pan, place sausages and brown in oven for about 15 minutes.
5. Remove browned sausages from pan and drain excess fat.
6. To the same pan, stir in half of the tomatoes and place chicken in a single layer with the skin side down.
7. Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
8. Turn chicken and top with remaining tomatoes.
9. Bake for another 45 minutes until browned.
10. Spoon gravy over chicken.
11. Serve Easy Italian Chicken Bake with herb bread.